Bramalea City Centre (BCC) is an exciting and vibrant shopping centre. It first opened on March 28, 1973. Through various renovations over the years, it currently sits at over 1.443 million square feet of retail space making it now the 7th largest shopping centre in Canada and the 4th in Ontario.
To continue to support the Morguard Groups mandate to elevate the BCC brand by expanding our reach to outside within reach markets. To work with the Director of Marketing to develop all communications pieces to educate the consumer on various events, services and centre updates.
- Brand Identity Adjustments (colour palette)
- Advertising (Online and Print)
- Gift Services Enhancements; Gift Cards and Directories
- Creative Direction/Production services for updates to new website and social media
- Creative Direction/Production for Fall Trend Report