GreenShag was maybe one of Toronto’s best kept secrets for bespoke mens clothing. Originally from Vancover, BC GreenShag started creating custom shirts and eventually went on to produce and full line of men’s suiting and accessories. In 2008, GreenShag opened its flagship store on hip & trendy Queen St. W., Toronto. Five years later they were acquired.
To assist GreenShag in developing a more polished brand that could compete with an ever growing, competitive men’s clothing market. To deliver all branding requirements, sales tools as well as participating in product development (enamel cufflink line) designs.
- Brand Identity Evolution (sub-brands, colour palettes etc.)
- Stationary (business cards, clothing tags)
- Packaging (gift cards, bags and garment bags)
- Product Design (custom illustrations for all enamel cufflinks)
- Promotional Materials (brochures & linesheets)
- Store Signage